[perl #62114] Re: perl5.10.0's perl.h requires additional check for C99 compliance

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 14, 2012 18:28
Subject:
[perl #62114] Re: perl5.10.0's perl.h requires additional check for C99 compliance
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1347672474-1039.62114-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Dec 02 20:21:11 2011, jkeenan wrote:
> Since the original post was a forwarded reply to an email, it is
> difficult to determine what problem was being described and what the
> final form of the original poster's patch should have been.
>
> I am attaching what I *think* was the intended patch.  It is untested,
> particularly not on Irix.  It would need evaluation by people familiar
> with perl.h, __sgi, __c99, etc.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Can someone evaluate this patch which was originally proposed in 2009
and re-worked by me in December 2011?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---