blog entry on plan for revamping, replacing perl5db

From:
Rocky Bernstein
Date:
September 13, 2012 10:28
Subject:
blog entry on plan for revamping, replacing perl5db
Message ID:
CANCp2gapRV65P5J_7Hqtd_xKDub_3-Qpwfq1+MHX04GrkyNtkw@mail.gmail.com
Recently the question has come up about replacing and revamping the
venerable perl5db.pl. Previously my remarks were more in the way of
reacting to comments of others rather than be proscriptive.

I flipped a coin and rather than start a discussion here I put some initial
thoughts at
http://blogs.perl.org/users/rockyb/2012/09/a-plan-for-revamping-and-replacing-the-perl-debugger.html.
Also, since getting this done will of necessity take quite a while, I
thought a blog might be better suited for the long-lived nature.

However feel free to discuss whichever place is more convenient.