Windows help requested ([perl #113930] Lexical subs)

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
September 12, 2012 22:59
Subject:
Windows help requested ([perl #113930] Lexical subs)
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1347515984-324.113930-15-0@perl.org
I’m getting black smoke from George Greer’s Windows smoker.  Trying to
track it down remotely by tweaking the code and pushing it to a smoke-me
branch multiple times will be very tedious.

Could anyone with access to a functional* Windows machine try and see
which commit on the sprout/lexsub branch caused the first failure?

* I always quantify it that way, since I do have access to a Windows VM,
but with enough strange I/O problems that gcc won’t build perl.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open