[perl #114532] Refactor t/op/arith.t to not make TAP by hand

From:
Colin Kuskie via RT
Date:
September 8, 2012 11:09
Subject:
[perl #114532] Refactor t/op/arith.t to not make TAP by hand
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1347127765-922.114532-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Aug 29 12:38:44 2012, nicholas wrote:

> (Is that pretty much an editor macro to change?)

Yup.  This new patch (against blead and not an addon to the previous
patch) does just that.

> git also seemed to be warning that there was trailing whitespace added
> on several lines. I would have squished that had I just been applying
> the patch.

I also made sure I didn't leak any extra whitespace this time.  I left a
note in the test around line 280 explaining how the original tests used to
work, with a proportional error instead of a fixed error.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open