[perl #113396] Keeping track of qw-as-parens removal

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 3, 2012 06:02
Subject:
[perl #113396] Keeping track of qw-as-parens removal
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1346677344-569.113396-15-0@perl.org

http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/417a992d4dc78be79e44d19e029d9742d0334128

> The first fail reports
> (I included only the small fraction that already have a report on
> cpantesters)

Andreas, thank you for assembling this list.

Can you describe the criteria by which we would, at some future point,
consider this ticket resolved?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---