lost emails

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
September 2, 2012 05:41
Subject:
lost emails
Message ID:
20120902124104.GC2913@iabyn.com
I've just discovered that for at least a few months now, my ISP
seems to have been losing some of my receiving emails; in particular I
checked my own Aug archive of p5p against the xray archive, and found I
was missing about 10% of all messages, including bizarrely, *all* emails
from Ricardo Signes. I suspect it's some sort of spam black-holing thing
when email emails get forwarded between my 2 ISPs.

So anyway, to anyone who thought I was ignoring your emails, I may have an
excuse now :-)

--
All wight. I will give you one more chance. This time, I want to hear
no Wubens. No Weginalds. No Wudolf the wed-nosed weindeers.