IO::FILE

From:
Linda Strickland
Date:
IO::FILE
Message ID:
83D2E2B8AFA518499683B80A6F3F973F063B8B47A4@MBX01.ad.meritain.com
Good afternoon,

We are updating our system to allow for the creation of Excel 2007  and later files.  We currently only have the options for 2003 .  While loading Excel::Writer::XLSX we receive this message:
         Warning: prerequisite IO::File 1.14 not found.
We have 1.13 .  Will there be any problems we might need to be aware of when we upgrade to IO::FILE 1.14?

Thanks,

Linda Strickland

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.