PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.22 to 3.23

From:
Sullivan Beck
Date:
PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.22 to 3.23
Message ID:
5040D10C.5040801@cpan.org
I just released Locale-Codes-3.21 which contains the core modules
Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency.  Due to the
size of the patch, I'm including a link here instead of sending it as an

http://sullybeck.com/0001-Bump-Locale-Codes-from-3.22-to-3.23.patch

====
Background:

The core modules Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency
(all part of the Locale-Codes distribution) should be updated on a
regular basis. They contain "codes" from various internet standards
which change over time.

I plan on releasing new versions at 4 times a year to keep the codes
up-to-date. At this point, I'm not planning on any significant code
changes (other than bug fixes), so the only significant changes between
releases should be to update the codes.