Re: fixing smartmatch just hard enough (and when, too)

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: fixing smartmatch just hard enough (and when, too)
Message ID:
20120828174933.GI4012@iabyn.com
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:58:26AM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:
>

> > Depending on how the constant value is is defined, it may be IOK or POK:
> > by uncommenting the print debug, we change FOO from integer to string.
>

> I was thinking more of the truly constant case, where constants are
> providing more readable test values:
>
>     use constant OK => 200;

Yeah, but at the time the constant is used, you have no idea of its
history, or whether its "really" constant.

--
A major Starfleet emergency breaks out near the Enterprise, but
fortunately some other ships in the area are able to deal with it to