Re: [perl #114532] Refactor t/op/arith.t to not make TAP by hand

From:
demerphq
Date:
Re: [perl #114532] Refactor t/op/arith.t to not make TAP by hand
Message ID:
CANgJU+UNDGAt1SaEPUf5YVANhS3i6RLeGLX83dzde8LuWafLkQ@mail.gmail.com
On 22 August 2012 05:56, Colin Kuskie <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> # New Ticket Created by  Colin Kuskie

I havent reviewed the patch, just wanted to note that some tests
handle TAP themselves because they are testing logic that TAP uses.

Classic chicken and egg problem.

Yves