POSIX::strptime() reawakening

From:
Paul LeoNerd Evans
Date:
POSIX::strptime() reawakening
Message ID:
20120817203231.GP19185@cel.leo
Sooooo,

A few months ago I wrote an implementation of strptime() for POSIX. It
worked nicely (IMHO). It was briefly merged into trunk, then removed
again as it was deemed too close to 5.16 release to go in.

Fair enough.

I wonder - is it time to put that back in again now, so people can be
trying it out on 5.17.x? I'd love to get that one in and /finally/
finish the set of time/date handling functions in core perl.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/