Re: deprecate and remove microperl (was Re: microperl (was Re: perl5.16.1-RC1 is now available))

From:
ольга крыжановская
Date:
Re: deprecate and remove microperl (was Re: microperl (was Re: perl5.16.1-RC1 is now available))
Message ID:
CA+OH3v1_kz0Q8sDi-4DYprUNN_mujAejNXRWcmqhZ0=ULEawLw@mail.gmail.com
What about embedded users? A lot of them have long release cycles like
4 or 5 years and may not notice issues until a couple of major
releases are out. Has any one contacted the busybox developers, if
they are OK with miniperl removal?

Olga

--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }