Re: [perl #47487] make fails at Making B (dynamic) phase withPermission denied error

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
Re: [perl #47487] make fails at Making B (dynamic) phase withPermission denied error
Message ID:
20120814012159.GB31336@mars.tony.develop-help.com
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 04:50:44PM -0700, James E Keenan via RT wrote:
> However, it does not appear to me from the configuration information the
> original poster supplied that he correctly requested installation under
> local user ~dtadmin/perl.  The entry for 'config_args' in the 'myconfig'
> information provided above is an empty string.  In contrast, when I
> configure like this:

There's no -d in config_args either, so he ran Configure
interactively, supplying that directory when prompted.

Tony