perl-5.16.1-RC0?

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
August 2, 2012 20:01
Subject:
perl-5.16.1-RC0?
Message ID:
20120803030118.GA31090@cancer.codesimply.com

With 5.16.1 so delayed and 5.16.2's scheduled date relatively close at hand,
I'd like to get 5.16.1 out.  There are definitely a few things we should cherry
pick for 5.16.2, and soon, but I think they can wait another month or two.

With that said, https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88746/perl/perl-5.16.1-RC0.tar.bz2

It's just what was on my smoke-me maint branch for some time.  So far, only
George G.'s Win32 smoker exhibited (the usual) problems.  If there are no
strenuous objections, expect a real RC1 soon.

--
rjbs