file new ticket? fork.t test 24 existing tickets

From:
bulk 88
Date:
August 2, 2012 14:46
Subject:
file new ticket? fork.t test 24 existing tickets
Message ID:
COL115-W494E542CA6949AB2A6B787DFCB0@phx.gbl

Just compiled a x64 VC blead perl 5.17.3. There is a fork.t test 24 that seems to be failing on and off over months/years for not just me, I got a C stack trace of the hung process, so I'm going to try to figure it out with a C debugger and stuff, but I see 2 existing bugs, https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=88840 https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=109718 . Should I take over one of those bugs (its going to take atleast 5 screensfulls of info/research) or file a new ticket?