[perl #21488] Problem building perl 5.8.0 on Solaris 9

From:
Andy Dougherty via RT
Date:
August 2, 2012 10:42
Subject:
[perl #21488] Problem building perl 5.8.0 on Solaris 9
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1343929336-1117.21488-14-0@perl.org
Absent further feedback from the original poster (who has undoubtedly
moved on and found another way to work around this issue rather than
waiting for us for 8 years!) there's nothing further we can do here.
I'm closing this ticket.  If the problem re-appears, a new ticket can be
opened.