Re: Testing gitalist for perl5.git.perl.org

From:
Dennis Kaarsemaker
Date:
Re: Testing gitalist for perl5.git.perl.org
Message ID:
1343865316.3824.12.camel@localhost
On wo, 2012-08-01 at 16:01 +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> *As is*, the only thing I like more about gitalist is that it can
> render Pod.I hope things change.

Thanks *very much* for taking the time to test and provide such detailed
feedback. It's all on my TODO list now. I'll try to fix most things in a
way that can be upstreamed until Dan gets tired of my pull requests :-)
--
Dennis Kaarsemaker, Systems Architect
Booking.com