[perl #114296] Refactor t/op/lop.t to use test.pl instead of making TAP by hand

From:
Colin Kuskie
Date:
August 1, 2012 08:50
Subject:
[perl #114296] Refactor t/op/lop.t to use test.pl instead of making TAP by hand
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1343510465-245.114296-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Colin Kuskie
# Please include the string:  [perl #114296]

I stayed away from using done_testing in this patch since someone
corrected one of the earlier ones where I did use it.

Colin