Re: Testing gitalist for perl5.git.perl.org

From:
David Mertens
Date:
Re: Testing gitalist for perl5.git.perl.org
Message ID:
CA+4ieYUexRDtuF0q8QsGAAH+SmJr9M_ffLZvPhNv+xhikxP71w@mail.gmail.com
Though I cannot comment on its functionality, I think it looks very nice.

If syntax highlighting continues to give trouble, you might consider giving
Scintilla a shot. azawawi is a big proponent, has made web bindings before,
and might be able to help. I can even look up those web bindings when I'm
not on my phone, if you'd like.

David