Github mirror site pull requests not really useful

From:
David Golden
Date:
July 31, 2012 09:59
Subject:
Github mirror site pull requests not really useful
Message ID:
CAOeq1c-wzzO8ot6uBB7BrL3qvLOYviCKkx5Xgb50YLcz-p1nog@mail.gmail.com
Regarding Reini's posting of https://github.com/mirrors/perl/pull/9
-- first, thank you for reposting it.

Second, I not sure that the mirror site even has any administrators to
deal with pull request there.  (If that's not true, someone please
speak up.)

Should "we" (cough, probably Rik or duly designated representative)
try to get Github to disable pull requests to the mirror or something
more productive?

I'd hate to see productive work sent there and warnock because it's
not part of our actual workflow.

What do people think?

-- David