[perl #114338] Misleading prototype in perlapi manpage

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
July 30, 2012 23:35
Subject:
[perl #114338] Misleading prototype in perlapi manpage
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1343716550-1506.114338-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Jul 30 19:36:25 2012, dima@secretsauce.net wrote:

> This is a bug report for perl from dima@secretsauce.net,
> generated with the help of perlbug 1.39 running under perl 5.14.2.
>

> The perlapi manpage contains the wrong prototype for PERL_SYS_INIT. I
>    see
>
>        PERL_SYS_INIT
>                Provides system-specific tune up of the C runtime
>    environment
>                necessary to run Perl interpreters. This should be
>    called only
>                once, before creating any Perl interpreters.
>
>                        void    PERL_SYS_INIT(int argc, char** argv)
>
> It actually takes int* and char***. The same issue exists in the git
>    head.
> Thanks.

Thank you.  I’ve fixed it in commit 4ad9e49870.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new