Re: [perl #114278] Dual life install location

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
Re: [perl #114278] Dual life install location
Message ID:
CAHhgV8hAToFqdeh7nA=EOhxwpkMrVHSfcfD_r+nEWDrDy49N2w@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Leon Timmermans
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> The last two didn't show up when grepping (since they don't have a
> Makefile.PL in core), I may have missed some more.

That indeed seems to be the case. PathTools, AutoLoader, SelfLoader,
parent, Archive::Tar, Filter::Simple, Text::Balanced,
Package-Constants, NEXT, base, Text-ParseWords, File-Fetch, Net-Ping.
And that's just from the first page of grep.cpan.me.

Leon