Re: [perl #113974] package NAMESPACE manpage comments

From:
Linda W
Date:
Re: [perl #113974] package NAMESPACE manpage comments
Message ID:
4FF803E9.6050709@tlinx.org

 chromatic via RT wrote:

> My feedback is "please don't break working code when a perfectly good
> mechanism already exists to do what you want". This would invent a new kind of
> declaration completely unlike any other declaration in Perl 5 and remove a
> useful existing declaration.

---
Perfectly good?

Your perfect maybe,

Why not just make use vars qw(xxx)
into

vars $one, $two;

and have it be what our was supposed to be?

Then you can have your cake and vars can too!