Re: [perl #113974] package NAMESPACE manpage comments

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
Re: [perl #113974] package NAMESPACE manpage comments
Message ID:
CALJW-qEo+0edak354U1NsKhbX76W2RKMBLWaMh11PmMyeyvTnw@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:48 AM, Linda W <perl-diddler@tlinx.org> wrote:

> **
>

> ` Ricardo Signes via RT wrote:
>
> When you create an alias in your package to a variable in another package, it's
> marked "imported" so that you can refer to it easily.
>
>  ----
>     No probe, but what alias is created with "use vars qw(aa bb));"??

I think you mean C<< use vars qw( $aa $bb ); >>

It aliases $aa in the current package to an anonymous scalar created
through autovivification in &vars::import.

Same for $bb.