Re: [perl #108762] Many perl built-ins may not be not thread-safe

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
Re: [perl #108762] Many perl built-ins may not be not thread-safe
Message ID:
CAHhgV8gZywLqp+xWaxAGM3qQW1zP4k0ivAroyH9FF0FoJR+y4Q@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Jesse Luehrs via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> So does this need to stay open? If it does, we should probably at least
> change the title.

Not sure. I was mistaken in my OP, but fact is that the code is
currently extremely confusing (and somewhat evil). I'd go for a change
of title but could also open a new ticket instead.

Leon