[perl #112312] perl5 version 5.14.2 coredumps during perl -c

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
June 22, 2012 18:32
Subject:
[perl #112312] perl5 version 5.14.2 coredumps during perl -c
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-5009-1340415111-1873.112312-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Apr 25 03:38:30 2012, davem wrote:
> I think another suggestion that was mooted a while ago would be to
> allocate OPs from a pool or slab, with a new pool/slab started each time
> we start compiling a new sub, and the pool in some way marked as complete
> at the end of compiling the sub. On croaking, all the OPs in the
> unfinished pools are freed. That way most code doesn't need to be
> modified.

You mean something like this attachment?

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open