[perl #113786] Patch for Porting/todo.pod task, refactor test to use test.lib

From:
Colin Kuskie
Date:
June 22, 2012 01:44
Subject:
[perl #113786] Patch for Porting/todo.pod task, refactor test to use test.lib
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-5009-1340339710-545.113786-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Colin Kuskie
# Please include the string:  [perl #113786]

Since it's summer, I'll have some spare time in the evenings and I'd
like to refactor the tests as specified in todo.pod.

Attached is a patch for the first test file, op/splice.t, and a list of
which tests I think need to be checked and possible refactored.

Thanks,
Colin Kuskie