Re: camel (perl5.git) is not responding

From:
Dennis Kaarsemaker
Date:
June 22, 2012 00:30
Re: camel (perl5.git) is not responding
Message ID:
1340350254.11780.4.camel@seahawk
On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 21:01 -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> For a few hours, git-via-ssh on camel has not responded, and gitweb fails
> nastily, too.  I assume we'll get a "it's back!" notice when it's back.  Once
> it's back, maint-5.16 will proceed a bit and possibly I'll get it ready for an
> RC1 state.

It's back, same problem as last week. Didn't notice it quick enough this
time as I was attending a wedding party.

slapd on the relevant host in there is acting up. There's a file
descriptor leakage somewhere causing it to get ENFILE after about a week
of uptime. Didn't have time yet to investigate that this week, but will
do so before the next scheduled breakage of slapd :-)

--
Dennis Kaarsemaker, Team Leader Unix Administrators
Booking.com