5.16.1 candidates

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
June 21, 2012 05:13
Subject:
5.16.1 candidates
Message ID:
20120621121329.GA12927@cancer.codesimply.com

Last night I pushed branch rjbs/maint-5.16.

It needs its perldelta updated, and CoreList and a few other such things, but
otherwise I think it reflects the changes people wanted in 5.16.1.

But:

* I need input on https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=113034

* https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=112736 was not applied for
  5.16.0 because it introduced test failures; I'm not sure it's in a state to
  apply now, either;  if this is going to get applied, perhaps the best thing
  is for it to get applied in blead, hammered out there, released to CPAN (IO
  is dual-life) and then backported.

* I wonder whether we should backport Nick's work on t/op/filetest.t, and
  think we probably should.

* Does https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=113022 belong fixed in
  blead so we can (perhaps) backport to maint?

--
rjbs