Re: config_args [ was: Re: Decoding 'perl -V' output]

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
June 20, 2012 03:41
Re: config_args [ was: Re: Decoding 'perl -V' output]
Message ID:
20120620104101.GF3110@iabyn.com
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 06:38:21PM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> I'd still like to see Config::Perl::V come into core and it would be
> an ideal place IMO to deal with this sort of thing.

[ reviving an old thread here ]

Seeing as Config::Perl::V is now coming into core, is it possible to
address the following:

--
Any [programming] language that doesn't occasionally surprise the
novice will pay for it by continually surprising the expert.