Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
June 19, 2012 11:01
Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V
Message ID:
20120619180126.GQ9069@plum.flirble.org
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:33:23PM -0400, David Golden wrote:

> have various fallbacks for older perls.  I haven't yet been shown that
> the new perl-space stuff can provide what Config::Perl::V does as
> nicely as it does.

"Ships passing in the night"

A suggested implementation is pushed as the head of the branch
nicholas/configpm, and I happened to mail the list about 30 minutes before
your mail arrived. Which probably means we both sent e-mail before either of
us received the others

Nicholas Clark