Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V

From:
Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
Date:
June 19, 2012 09:51
Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V
Message ID:
CACBZZX7gZ8jjSERZwD1OXXJtN7b4L3TJotWRdsQhkig11f8hcw@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM, David Golden <xdaveg@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
> Ultimately, I defer to Tux on this.  We originally asked "Tux, how can
> you tell XXX about a perl's configuration?" and he said "You can't,
> but I'll write a module to do it for you".  Whatever he says is the
> right way to do it is fine with me.

Oh sure, I completely agree. Whatever works for the people who this
solves a problem for, and it's fine that there's some dead code in the
core so someone doesn't have to maintain two modules.

I was actually mainly curious as to whether using the core shipped
module for versions of perl other than the one it was shipped with was
a use case for anyone.