Fixing Unicode's typo in 5.16.1?

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
June 9, 2012 19:56
Subject:
Fixing Unicode's typo in 5.16.1?
Message ID:
4FD40CB3.4080208@khwilliamson.com
There was an error in the data furnished to us by Unicode in their 6.1
release, see http://www.unicode.org/errata/ under 2012-May-21.  The
property-value name CCC133 should have instead been CCC132.  Its value
is 132, not 133.

Is a fix for this typo worthy of being placed in a dot release?  The
reason to do so is that we don't want people to write code that uses the
wrong name, which will be removed in 6.2.   This doesn't fit with our
traditional criteria, but maybe its important nonetheless.