[perl #113464] B::Deparse::maybe_qualify(): uninitialized value warning

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 8, 2012 04:02
Subject:
[perl #113464] B::Deparse::maybe_qualify(): uninitialized value warning
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-5009-1339153322-1891.113464-15-0@perl.org
On Sat Jun 02 06:08:02 2012, paul@pjcj.net wrote:

> There are at least two things which can be done here.  First, changing
> the explicit undef to "" doesn't cause any tests to fail.  (The only
> test exercising that code is the one added by Father C as a part of
> the
> patch.)  I have attached a patch to do that, but perhaps Father C has
> comment about this?

I have tested this patch against blead and can confirm that all tests
continue to pass.

Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open