Re: Re: Time::Piece problem

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
June 7, 2012 17:19
Re: Re: Time::Piece problem
Message ID:
CA+vYcVxb3fbN0fZzenKbLX00cMhZXgFL=c3R7vHhbWESowsqzQ@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Rob Dixon <rob.dixon@gmx.com> wrote:
> I wrote this email to the author of Time::Piece, and he directed me to
> bring it here instead.

Probably the best way forward is to work up a patch and send it to
perlbug AT perl DOT org so it automatically creates a ticket (and yes,
perlbug is for enhancements, not just bugs).  Be sure to include
tests.  If your changes do in fact include a version of strptime
borrowed from somewhere else, the license *might* be an issue.  It
might not.  IANAL.