Re: DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #116

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
June 5, 2012 02:28
Re: DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #116
Message ID:
20120605092807.GD3427@iabyn.com
Spent the week finishing off fixing off the code-calling aspects of
(?{}) etc. including
    propagating 'use re eval' into  return from (??{})
    saving paren positions when running (?{}) code
and pushed the result for smoking (although strictly speaking I did that
on Monday, so that counts against next week's report: this week's report
being a day late).

I've also analysed the 25 or so tickets attached to the metabug, and all
bar two of them are now fixed.

I expect my re_eval branch to be ready to merge back into blead in the
week or two.

Report for period 2012/05/28 to 2012/06/03 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
        6:45 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
        6:45 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #34161] METABUG - (?{...}) and (??{...}) regexp issues

    2012/05/28	0:55 fix

    2012/05/29	1:30 fix

    2012/05/30	1:40 fix

    2012/05/31	2:40 fix

--
You live and learn (although usually you just live).