develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2012

Re: [perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2

From:
Shmuel Metz
Date:
May 28, 2012 22:04
Re: [perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2
Message ID:
20120527115956.8B7C1F580B5@smtp.patriot.net
In <rt-3.6.HEAD-7788-1338082147-1665.32274-94-0@perl.org>, on
05/26/2012
   at 06:29 PM, "James E Keenan via RT" <perlbug-followup@perl.org>
said:

>Is there anyone who can build a recent Perl on OS/2 who could comment
>as to whether this bug is still present?

Do you need a new build of Perl itself or just the one package? I can
do the latter. I've cc'd Paul Smedley in case you need the former; I
don't know his constraints.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>