develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2012

Re: [perl #5551] problem with keys() and dbmopen-style hash

From:
Rich Morin
Date:
May 7, 2012 13:06
Re: [perl #5551] problem with keys() and dbmopen-style hash
Message ID:
3348E938-546F-41B7-9B1E-151EB0AB65E0@cfcl.com
On May 5, 2012, at 03:56, Brian Fraser via RT wrote:
> Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you about this! Seems like
> your report fell through the cracks. If you are still around, are you
> still experiencing this error with newer versions of Perl? If so, could
> you provide a way to duplicate the error?

Unfortunately, I can't find either the file or the project code that
generated it.  Also, I'm no longer using FreeBSD on any local systems.
So, I think you will need to close the bug report.

-r

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm@cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation