develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2012

[perl #76546] regex engine slowdown bug

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
April 23, 2012 08:45
Subject:
[perl #76546] regex engine slowdown bug
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-4610-1335195911-1476.76546-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Apr 23 08:12:29 2012, demerphq wrote:
> On 23 April 2012 16:53, Ricardo Signes <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org>
> wrote:
> > * demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> [2012-04-23T10:31:26]
> >> Can we just start a branch for 5.16 and let blead carry on please?
> >
> > I've suggested doing this before and gotten both "please yes" and
> "please no."
> > I would like to branch blead sooner than "after release" but not to
> have to
> > argue about it any time soon. �So, my preference is to do just as
> you
> > suggest... around 5.17.9, with lots of notice and whatever argument
> is needed
> > happening before then.
> >
> > With the above in mind, please let's save the likely argument about
> the
> > argument until a little later? :)
>
> Sure. Until then maybe we should create a branch namespace for all the
> stuff waiting.

I’m doing more or less that with my sprout/misc-post-5.16 branch.  If
you want to add to it, go ahead. :-)

--

Father Chrysostomos

---