[perl #111984] Broken CPAN dists that should block 5.16

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
March 31, 2012 17:50
Subject:
[perl #111984] Broken CPAN dists that should block 5.16
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-4610-1333241395-1841.111984-14-0@perl.org
Updates:
• Gravatar-URL has had a new release.
• File-MMagic doesn’t actually fail its own tests, but causes
  Module-CPANTS-Analyse to fail.
• IPC-Lite is failing due to one of my changes, and I don’t know
  yet whether it is the module at fault or a new bug in bleadperl.
• Acme-MetaSyntactic is just an Acme module, and the dists that
  depend on it are mostly Tasks, so I don’t think it actually
  needs to be a blocker.

Here is the updated list:

YAML
  patch at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74826

Module-CPANTS-Analyse
  fails because of Module-Find
    patch at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74251
  and because of File-MMagic
    patch at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74252

Test-Warn
  dev release already works; just need a stable release

Data-Dump-Streamer
  patch at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74198

Contextual-Return
  patch at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74874

Config-Model
  fails because of Mouse
  inline ‘patch’ at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75313

Carp-Always
  patch at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75320

MouseX-Types-Path-Class
  This is an interaction between Module::Install and a fixed Perl bug.
  There are two possible fixes for this mentioned in the ticket.
  See also https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=76035

Devel-Size
  dev release already works; just need a stable release

IPC-Lite
  7e482323 FETCH after autovivifying
  (but why?)

--