[perl #55550] 'once' warnings from xs modules in perl 5.10.0

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
March 30, 2012 16:46
Subject:
[perl #55550] 'once' warnings from xs modules in perl 5.10.0
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-4610-1333151152-1341.55550-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Jun 09 21:51:23 2008, clkao@bestpractical.com wrote:
> This is a bug report for perl from clkao@bestpractical.com,
> generated with the help of perlbug 1.39 running under perl 5.10.0.

> [Please describe your issue here]
>
> I noticed that in perl 5.10 i get an 'once' warning if i load an xs
> module who does a get_sv in boot.
> Specifically this is the Subversion perl bindings generated by swig.

Does this problem still exist in, say, Perl 5.14?

If so, could we get a code sample that we could reproduce with just core
Perl?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---