Re: [perl #111462] [RESOLVED] refcount warnings from C<use strict>C<our %FIELDS>

From:
Robin Barker
Date:
March 30, 2012 06:20
Re: [perl #111462] [RESOLVED] refcount warnings from C<use strict>C<our %FIELDS>
Message ID:
1333113625.1550.1.camel@Spade-Ubuntu
On Tue, 2012-03-27 at 23:21 -0700, Father Chrysostomos via RT wrote:
> According to our records, your request regarding
>   "refcount warnings from C<use strict> C<our %FIELDS>"
> has been resolved.
>
> If you have any further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.
>
> For other topics, please create a new ticket.

With the patch, I still see the same messages from dist/Safe/t/safeops.t
I will see if I can cut this down to a simple example.

Robin