[perl #34230] Data::Dumper using huge amounts of memory

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
March 27, 2012 19:00
Subject:
[perl #34230] Data::Dumper using huge amounts of memory
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-4610-1332900024-1675.34230-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Feb 23 10:31:58 2005, fergal wrote:
> Correct patch attached and the tests pass.

[snip]

> Simple reason, it's easier to debug and fix the Perl code. I'll do the XS
> stuff later if the Perl fix is accepted,

F,

In RT I only see the original patch; I don't see a second one.  If this
is still a live issue, could you re-submit the corrected patch?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open