develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2012

Re: XS Typemap documentation and related changes

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
February 1, 2012 21:26
Re: XS Typemap documentation and related changes
Message ID:
4F2A1E59.1030104@khwilliamson.com
On 02/01/2012 09:50 PM, Craig A. Berry wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Steffen Mueller<smueller@cpan.org>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The changes outlined below are now in blead. You know where to find me for
>> sending bombs.
>
> No bombs, just a couple of friendly stun grenades from the compiler I'm using:

I'm also getting some test failures, which I suspect are from this change

../ext/XS-Typemap/t/Typemap.t (Wstat: 1024 Tests: 114 Failed: 4)
    Failed tests:  94-95, 97-98

In the past, usually when I get failures that don't show up in smokes,
it's because I'm using -Dusemorebits, though that seems like an unlikely
cause here.