develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2012

[perl #109408] Documentation that refers to Perl 5 as new

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
February 1, 2012 12:31
Subject:
[perl #109408] Documentation that refers to Perl 5 as new
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-14510-1328128258-236.109408-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Feb 01 09:05:37 2012, dcmertens.perl@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Father Chrysostomos via RT <
> perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed Feb 01 05:52:42 2012, tom christiansen wrote:
> > > I fear we need people who actually *think* in J/P/R for this sort of
> > > question.
> >
> > Unfortunately I can’t be much help there, as there is no JavaScript
> > section. :-)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Father Chrysostomos
> >

> > ---
> > via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open
> > https://rt.perl.org:443/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=109408
> >

> Any reason you haven't written one? :-D

Well, when I learnt Perl I rarely got tripped up on anything.  Maybe I’m
just the wrong sort of person.  I might be able to do it, but certainly
not in time for Camel 4.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---