develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2012

Re: [perl #109408] Documentation that refers to Perl 5 as new

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
February 1, 2012 09:11
Re: [perl #109408] Documentation that refers to Perl 5 as new
Message ID:
CAHhgV8i=r=u87wXr-8bUwzytNgn0NT2=uk1k6t3t06LTZXJr2A@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:27 AM, Tom Christiansen <tchrist@perl.com> wrote:
> Brian and I wrote substantial sections for Python, Ruby, and Java for Camel4.
> It's way too long, but if you want to cut it down to something reasonable,
> that might do. The Java I'm pretty firm on, Python is ok, but I haven't a clue
> about Ruby. You have like only 3 days to tell us if any of this is wrong. :(
> Chromatic checked the Java and Python, but those I wasn't too nervous about,
> especially Java.

If things really get long (don't think we're there yet), it may not be
a bad idea to split them out into their own pages.

Leon