develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2012

Re: [perl #109408] Documentation that refers to Perl 5 as new

From:
David Mertens
Date:
February 1, 2012 09:05
Re: [perl #109408] Documentation that refers to Perl 5 as new
Message ID:
CA+4ieYW3HysC4uTGBAzKtiFUKNXePVLkF+-=d0bO+-L=-6_yfg@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Father Chrysostomos via RT <
perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> On Wed Feb 01 05:52:42 2012, tom christiansen wrote:
> > I fear we need people who actually *think* in J/P/R for this sort of
> > question.
>
> Unfortunately I can’t be much help there, as there is no JavaScript
> section. :-)
>
> --
>
> Father Chrysostomos
>

> ---