Re: [perl #109378] debian libfakeroot build fails with 5.15.7

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
January 30, 2012 10:55
Re: [perl #109378] debian libfakeroot build fails with 5.15.7
Message ID:
CAHhgV8igAVJV5rdqN1fQ5Zd47+QARZE_bmyZtBbbH2YhgvdXsw@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Father Chrysostomos via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> And it only happens when testing as root, right?  I believe we have
> already fixed this in commit d2faed7ebc.

I can't help noticing that the skipping checks the real UID, even
though file system permissions are only effected by the effective user
id ($>). Could that be the cause of the problem?

Leon