Re: Any objections to using Unicode 6.1 in perl v5.16

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 30, 2012 08:16
Re: Any objections to using Unicode 6.1 in perl v5.16
Message ID:
20120130161641.GB11597@cancer.codesimply.com
* Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> [2012-01-27T13:40:18]
> Unicode is about to release their latest version.  In the past, we
> have automatically included the latest Unicode version in the next
> Perl one; but I'm checking to see if there is any disagreement here.

As I said on IRC, I am in favor of this.  If someone finds some great reason to
hold off, though, he or she should speak up!

--
rjbs