Re: [perl #109262] Increase the fallback value of MAXPATHLEN

From:
Mark Overmeer
Date:
January 29, 2012 12:39
Re: [perl #109262] Increase the fallback value of MAXPATHLEN
Message ID:
20120129203857.GB32246@moon.overmeer.net
* Dominic Hargreaves (dom@earth.li) [120129 18:55]:
> PATH_MAX. I'm not sure I want to be the one who enables that in perl,
> even if it theoretically correct.

It's not "in Perl", but only "in glob" (at least the bug report)
Whether (for instance) chown can handle long path or not is an
other thing.
--
Regards,
               MarkOv